Q: I am interested in your 3D printing service, what do I need to do?
- Save your 3D model in STEP file format
- And then send the file to our email at email@example.com
Q: What is the maximum size of the 3D model that I can print?
- Our 3D printer has a maximum printable volume of 250mm*210mm*210mm.
- If your model exceeds these dimensions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. We might be able to print your 3D model in separate pieces and join them back after printing.
Q: What is the material used to print my parts?
- The material used is ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate).
- ASA is a material with high impact resistance, temperature resistance and UV resistance.
- ASA is great for outdoor applications, or applications where good mechanical properties are needed.
Q: How much clearance is required for my parts to fit together?
- You can refer to the following guide for the clearance required for difference types of fitting.
- Loose Fit (0.35mm clearance)
- Snug Fit (0.25mm clearance)
Q: Are the printed parts food safe?
- No, please do not use the printed parts to come into contact with any food.
- This is because printed parts are manufactured layer by layer, which allows bacteria to build up in between those layers.